Diversity is something that is very important to us, and we believe diversity is very important to the tech community as a whole. Because of this, we are very happy to be able to offer three scholarships for WeCamp 2017 in partnership with PHPDiversity, Grobbel & Dreis, Jelrik van Hal and Ingewikkeld.
The scholarships are meant for people from underrepresented groups in tech, including but not limited to: women, people of color, people with disabilities, LGBT+, and more specifically those that could not attend WeCamp 2017 without a scholarship.
What is included?
Included in the scholarship are:
- A ticket to WeCamp 2017
- Travel reimbursement of up to € 100,-
To apply for a scholarship, you need to match the following criteria:
- You are from a group that is underrepresented in tech
- You are 18 years or older
- You need to be able to travel to and attend WeCamp 2017
- You are working in, looking for a job in, studying for a frontend or backend programming position, or have other experience in that field
Register for a scholarship
Registration for the scholarships is possible until June 1st.